• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Copper Bowls Shootout Lincoln MT

J
Nov 17, 2009
I've only been there once for it so I couldn't give you specifics. All it is I believe is a non competitive gathering at the base of the Copper bowls. When I was there, there was close to 50 or so people. Nothing too special, really good time though.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That's most weekends up there. LOL

Otherwise you might have been there when we were having the annual SnoBQ.

Was there a bbq down at Snowbank Lake or the main parking lot down at the bottom?

J
Nov 17, 2009
Yeah I know it can get pretty busy up there at times for sure. There wasn't a BBQ or anything just people looking to show off there sleds in the bowls. I've been to a BBQ down at the parking lot area though. Are you from Lincoln?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah I know it can get pretty busy up there at times for sure. There wasn't a BBQ or anything just people looking to show off there sleds in the bowls. I've been to a BBQ down at the parking lot area though. Are you from Lincoln?

I'm not from Lincoln, but I ride there a lot (except the last couple years, which I've only been there once each of the last three seasons)

Premium Features