• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Mission 30' enclosed trailer car hauler snowmobile trailer 10000 lb capacity

A
Aug 9, 2008
Less than 500 miles of use. All aluminum, 10000 lb capacity, all led lights beaver tail rear entrance, screw less exterior. Newest used trailer you will find. Will fit 4 long track sleds with lots of extra room. I have had 5 long track sleds in this and I think I could get six with some creative loading. I have hauled side by sides and 4 wheelers as well. This trailer is an all sport model which is set up to haul cars too. I added a 10' interior cabinet and there are plenty of interior lights. I have a fuel door I have never installed as well. Mission trailers are built right in Missoula Montana and have a LIFETIME warranty, so if anything goes wrong they are close by. Very very nice trailer I have almost $14000 into this trailer and have all the receipts for it. This was bought in three forks MT at steer in trailer. Asking $10500 please call 406 422 2199. I never use Sno west so phone is best. Trailer is located in Helena MT

image.jpg

Premium Features