• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $15

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $16

I have TSS Bypass Plugs ready to go:
- Corsa Connector (same as stock)
- Fully Sealed

Cost is $16 via paypal or venmo. PM me if you are interested.

If you aren't familiar with these, they are handy to have for several reasons:
- For testing (ruling out a TSS sensor issue)
- To override the sensor in the throttle block. Example is in case of an emergency in the field. If your throttle block is damaged, this will allow you to override the sensor and get back to the truck.
- Override for running an aftermarket throttle block that does not support the factory TSS sensor. If the TSS bypass is used, a tether needs to be installed for your safety. I highly recommend installing a tether regardless.

Thanks for looking and have a safe season.

--Perk

Attachments

• 20171210_084434.jpg
    20171210_084434.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Had some questions about how well they are sealed - tested one this afternoon submersed for 2 hours. No issues.

$16 includes shipping and they are built by me here in the US.

Attachments

• waterqual.jpg
    waterqual.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
N

ND Farmer

Nov 30, 2007
north dakota
would like to but a couple of your TSS bypass connectors but I'm very computer illiterate. How do I buy them from you without a "shopping cart"?
I have a paypal account.

Text me 701-789-ten67

Thx, Darren

B
Sep 20, 2010
need tss

would like one but don't do paypal cause it was hacked this week, is there some other way to get one? text me at 509 260-1333 thanks

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I need one. What is your contact info?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I8URCAT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Spokane, WA
Just follow the tss wiring from the throttle block down to the connector in the little canvas bag next to the steering post and plug it in. If you leave it in full time like I do you can remove the tss switch and wiring for a cleaner look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Thanks Scott, it has kept me busy running to the post office for the last 2 seasons! I have had a lot of feedback on them, seems to have saved quite a few riders from the end of a tow rope. Had a couple of turbo riders say it solved their gremlins that the could not resolve as well.

Cheers,
Chris

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
We almost had this issue in McCall this weekend. Luckily I was able to snap the throttle block back together again with some channel locks. It's really hard to pinch together. I'm glad the TSS issue went away when we snapped it back together.

WHO CARRIES CHANNEL LOCKS ON THE MOUNTAIN? LOL. We got lucky.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
glad you were able to get it going - gotta be the most frustrating failure when you are on the mountain, sled runs but you can't move it! Hey how was McCall? I stayed home this weekend because my buddies were riding West Mountain and I had a feeling it was going to rain - they said it was pouring rain all the way to the top (~8k)

sleeper

Premium Member
Feb 28, 2011
Hey Chris, I would take two of these, if you have any left. I can send $ either Venmo or PayPal.

thanks
Mike Sleeper
813-220-2700

Premium Features