• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Huckfest 3.0 May 7th and 8th Jackson Meadows, CA

T
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Hi Guys!

Huckfest 3.0 will be this weekend May 7th and 8th starting at 10:00am on Saturday. The boys will be out pushing snow all this week building all the features.

Here is a little press release...

"Huckfest is an amazing Alpine Assassins (www.alpineassassins.com) event put on each year to showcase the incredible jumping, riding, and lifestyle of hanging out in spring conditions on a snowmobile !!! This is a family event, so throw Mom on a sled, ride out to the venue (see poster for details), and enjoy the festivities!!! If you need a rental sled, please call Full Throttle Tahoe at 530-546-8774 for a reservation (first come first serve)."

Lots of raffle prizes from HMK, Full Throttle Tahoe, Thin Air Motorsports, 509, and more!!!! Proceeds from raffle items go directly to Grant Korgan and his ongoing recovery efforts. A great cause! Here is more on Grant- http://vimeo.com/22766225 Same format as last year...freestyle course, drags, and flat track racing. This is a non sanctioned event. Nothing more than a great group (150+) of people getting together and raising money for a great friend!

Hope to see you all there!

Newest may 3.jpg Sugi.jpg

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
So let's hear the report of what I missed! I used to have this buddy named Shane K that would keep me informed and sometimes I would actually ride with him to such deals. *#@@#hole:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features