• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled will not shut off

I

imobdeep907

Dec 2, 2008
Anchorage
Bought sled used everything worked great untill just the other day. The killswitch doesn't work. And I dont know which wires They are to reconnect them. But that was fine because I just was pulling my dess key out untill now,
It stays running for 10-15 seconds after I pull it. It runs like normal during that time and will still move, it doesn't act like it does when the key isn't on all the way. It acts normal. But then it will die. Im thinking it's the dess post and I'm gonna try to swap out with a buddy of mines and see if that fixes it, but just thought I would see if anyone had any ideas.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Breckenridge, CO
The kill swich wires are the ones that come out of the throttle block assembly. I replaced mine with a $10 Dirtbike type kill (Honda CR). Works fine, I just cut a small slice in the heat shrink and spliced the wires in and then wrapped it up good with tape. just a thought.

I

imobdeep907

Dec 2, 2008
Anchorage
I think there are some wires somewere else broken or something.. The factory killswitch is still there. And plugged in but not working

Premium Features