• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 rear cooling kits

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I went up again 4 days later, same trails, warmer day. But I added most of a bottle of Water Wetter just to see. 25 mph on same road temperature stayed at 122* consistently. Slowed down in one spot ,10-15 mph and light did start blinking. Spun the track a good one and light went out within 15 to 20'. Light only came on that one time. Water Wetter mfg claimed user should get 8* lower temp. My little experiment netted 9* lower , but on a warmer day. Jury is still out for me , but it is encouraging. Anybody else try it?

I’ve used it for years. I had a big bore M7 that would get a little warm on bad snow days and the water wetter made a difference of about 10•, since then I started putting it in my crf450 down at the dunes and on hot days in a long climb I quit spitting antifreeze out. A couple friends of mine on poos started using it also and say they get the same results. Around 10•

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features