• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TITANIUM AXYS 800 PIPES AND MUFFLERS -20LBS

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
TITANIUM AXYS 800 SINGLE PIPES!!! GAIN 10 HORSEPOWER!!
Dynotech Research Tested Highest Horsepower AXYS 800 Single Pipe!!!
Available for 2015-2019 models
Almost half the weight of stock. Drop 5 lbs and if u use our titanium muffler you will have over a 20 POUND WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!!

These titanium pipes have been a long time coming and very limited production up until now. Well we finally have them available and in stock for all years. This is the first stamped out Titanium pipe on the market. We used a 3D style tooling process so there are no cross cuts in the pipe either.

16-17 models we use a power commander FC for only $249.
18-19 models if you run in ethanol mode with premium fuel, no fuel controller is needed at elevation. At low elevation we still use a fuel controller is most cases.

OR-- We also can reflash the stock ecu, for $399 we enhance the timing curve for even more low end power and adjust the fueling

Normally $799, on sale for $699!!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=239&controller=category

axys titanium pipe 2 smaller.jpg

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
polaris 850 pipes

Anything for the 850?

We have spent this season developing the pipe for the 850 and it will be available this coming fall.

We can do a pipe mod to the stock pipe and pick up 9 hp too. The torque gains are really nice too. You simply need your ecu flashed to the latest factory update.

Pipe mods are $279 and includes a new donut gasket. click the link below to check it out.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=1031&controller=product

polaris 850 pipe mod dyno.jpg

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
We have spent this season developing the pipe for the 850 and it will be available this coming fall.

We can do a pipe mod to the stock pipe and pick up 9 hp too. The torque gains are really nice too. You simply need your ecu flashed to the latest factory update.

Pipe mods are $279 and includes a new donut gasket. click the link below to check it out.

I'm in for at least one. Not interested in the stock mod but yes on the ti single and can. If you would please email me some contact info. Thank you

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Any gains with the reflash? Have an 18 with your can already.

Lots of low end and mid range. We change the timing and fuel maps. A stock machine would pick up about 5-6 hp.
We add couple grams of clutch weight with the flash typically.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
This is pretty cool...having an entire pipe set for that price point and made with titanium. And Ti is naturally non-corroding and does well with fatigue...so these should look new after years of use. And this is 20 pounds of weight that sits really high in the motor...will feel like more than 20 pounds.

T

Turbopower

Apr 6, 2008
I think a turbo version (maybe a little thicker to handle the pressure) would be bad ass! I would be interested.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
It's already 16 gauge material, very strong. We can do a turbo version no problem for the 800 right now.

Give us a call if interested. 507-263-2244

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SPRING SALE

Order now and save a lot with our spring sale!!

use code BDXSPRING2019

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY

Do you have a dyno run with the pipe mod and the original flash? I see your mod and the latest flash gained 9+ hp. The reason I ask, when I updated my flash, I gained 250 rpm. It runs better and pulls well at 8400 rpm now.
If I’m reading your dyno sheet/graph correctly, 8250 or 8400 is peak hp.

Premium Features