• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another 08 and Earlier Front Bumper Option Coming Soon!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
There are plenty of options out there like Treedogs bumper which looks to be quality built. Now you'll have one more!!

Skinz has decided to do the bumper this year for the 08 and earlier IQ sleds. They are prototyping now and will have something soon.

Stay tuned.........
:D
Paul

K
Sep 15, 2008
I know it is premature but do you have an ETA?

With so many choices I would like to see all options before I make a decision. I really like what Skinz has done with the 09 so if the design is similar to that I think I have a winner.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I know it is premature but do you have an ETA?

With so many choices I would like to see all options before I make a decision. I really like what Skinz has done with the 09 so if the design is similar to that I think I have a winner.

I think we will see the first photos of the bumper early to the middle of next week.

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Find A Need and Fill It!!

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to all those who have already ordered the TreeDog Customs front bumper kit. I will be PM'n you or e-mailing you with an option for a refund if you find the Skinz bumper is more to your liking!! I'm certainily not here to make a million bucks, I just saw a drastic need for a new option and tried to fill it. :) Skinz in my opinion is a great company with great products in fact if you have watched my build you all now I have their sweet rear bumper on my own sled!!
So good luck on your decisions, and I look forward to doing buisness with you!! :)
Please contact me by PM or e-mail if I don't get to you!!
I do appreciate all of your support so far.

Thanx
-Toby

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Hey guys,

Just a quick note to all those who have already ordered the TreeDog Customs front bumper kit. I will be PM'n you or e-mailing you with an option for a refund if you find the Skinz bumper is more to your liking!! I'm certainily not here to make a million bucks, I just saw a drastic need for a new option and tried to fill it. :) Skinz in my opinion is a great company with great products in fact if you have watched my build you all now I have their sweet rear bumper on my own sled!!
So good luck on your decisions, and I look forward to doing buisness with you!! :)
Please contact me by PM or e-mail if I don't get to you!!
I do appreciate all of your support so far.

Thanx
-Toby

Toby that is great!! You're a good guy man!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
are they going to offer anything for the 09's? the new bumper doesnt look near as strong as treedogs, TCP's, or probably the new skinz either

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
Problem with Skinz is the time line. If they do build a bumber will it take six weeks to get it???? :confused: Don't get me wrong, I think Skinz do build good stuff.

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
Do we have any sort of update yet??? Im getting a little anxious to get my lsed all buttoned up and I really need to know what Im gonna do here!

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
More than a few minutes have passed there sled, lets get these guys some info.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Okay I have the scoop and can only tell you guys a little bit.

The bumper is basically prototyped.

As usual Skinz has thought outside of the box and come up with a KICK *** concept utilizing the stock plastic along with replacing the plastic front bumper.

Price is going to be under $200 and quite possibly close to the cost of the 09 Bumper.

After talking with them I think everyone will be impressed with what they have come up with.

I should have pictures tomorrow of the final product. At that point I should have pricing and delivery info and we'll start taking orders.

Stay tuned.......

Premium Features