• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo vanamburg custom mod 900

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
no I still have it, I just couldnt part the thing out. I dont need to sell it, just was gunna use the $$$ to turbo the apex, I have a few small plans for this sled to really make it rip this year, and I have zero probs riding it! If someone still wants it ill sell it but if not its gunna have a few more miles on it this winter!!!

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
no I still have it, I just couldnt part the thing out. I dont need to sell it, just was gunna use the $$$ to turbo the apex, I have a few small plans for this sled to really make it rip this year, and I have zero probs riding it! If someone still wants it ill sell it but if not its gunna have a few more miles on it this winter!!!

You need to come off that Poo and sell it to me :p keep the 900

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
installed a turbosmart Kompact BOV, and upgraded boost controller, will sell if anyone is interested if not ill ride it for another year! Sled is ready for big boost!!!!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
heres some new pix of all the extra's... other than the turboXS 2 stage boost controller.

KMOD rear skid
pearledgehood006.jpg

Autometer LF boost gauge
pearledgehood007.jpg

Turbosmart Kompact BOV
pearledgehood008.jpg

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
should be in fairview for the shootout, could meet/deliver the sled if anyone is interested!

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Again....that's not even right, I can't believe SOMEONE hasn't jumped on it. Would have been mine this year if I hadn't found one closer to home.

These things run great, my turbo 900 is the funnest and most reliable mod I've had to dat, AND with the most HP!!!!!

$5000 won't even get you a turbo set up these days!!!!

Premium Features