• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any real pics of yeti 129Ss out there?

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Anyone got links to good pics of 129ss yet? I really want to see before I snowbreak, call me weird??

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Here you go

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

Last edited:

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
Man I have to say, I think that is going to be a sweet setup. My only hesitation with dishing out for a new kit is how much of a beating we take on resale.

My 2016 timbersled lt is worth exactly half of what I paid new for it! How have resale values on the yeti's been?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
I think resale on yeti ss will be fine, since they are cutting edge, and the price of yeti has come down substantially. 2016 kits took a hit, but lots of progression does that. 16 kits r still great, just need some updates to be the same as newer stuff. That being said that ss kit looks good. CAMSO track should be sweet!

M
Jan 14, 2004
I think the risk with resale for ALL of the brands will come from market saturation. IMO there are a limited number of guys who will switch from sleds to bikes and lots that are making the switch already have done so. The used market is getting pretty buyer friendly already and will only get worse for sellers price wise.

A new Timbersled kit is basically double what I paid for my first kit. The whole concept of buy this cheap accessory and put it on your dirt bike and have a second toy has given way to the mentality of drop $20k in order to have a wicked snow bike which I think is scaring off a lot of riders.

The new sleds are so good now and have a 4 year warranty if a guy only has so much $$ then sleds make a lot of sense. I saw a brand new 0 miles 2016 T3 174 Doo advertised for $10,600 CDN basically same price as a Yeti kit.

IMO we are close to the point where some guys will still be upgrading their kits but lots will be holding onto their stuff just because of the resale beating that is already happening. Camso is going to drive prices down using their capacity for cheap production and high volume. The Yeti new sales will taper off just based on price alone, they have a limited available clientele base of guys who can afford their stuff cool as it is, I'd love to have a brand new Yeti or two but its a lot of $$.

M5

G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
I was really hoping they would be getting that track without the center window cut. Is this gonna be a trench monster like the 08-09 XP chassis with the huge square ported track?

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
Hi,

We have learned not to share prototype photos as to avoid explaining what is in the picture to the public. It is much easier to share features and benefits of a complete product, released, communicated and displayed properly.

Although we test many things, we do not release much of what we test, we accumulate the info and knowledge and release as it can be manufactured. At this time many things can be tested but not manufactured by current suppliers.

In this picture is the current CAMSO 129 track made
to their spec and punched and clipped to test, on our rails for 6.125” rail spacing. PLEASE NOTE: It will NOT be on the YETI with the centre holes punched as shown, there will be no centre punching.

Nor will the rear bumper look like that on the final unit.

Hence why manufacturers camouflage test units.

Thanks for your comments.
C3 Powersports.

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
Hi,

We have learned not to share prototype photos as to avoid explaining what is in the picture to the public. It is much easier to share features and benefits of a complete product, released, communicated and displayed properly.

Although we test many things, we do not release much of what we test, we accumulate the info and knowledge and release as it can be manufactured. At this time many things can be tested but not manufactured by current suppliers.

In this picture is the current CAMSO 129 track made
to their spec and punched and clipped to test, on our rails for 6.125” rail spacing. PLEASE NOTE: It will NOT be on the YETI with the centre holes punched as shown, there will be no centre punching.

Nor will the rear bumper look like that on the final unit.

Hence why manufacturers camouflage test units.

Thanks for your comments.
C3 Powersports.

Are the customer appreciation upgrades still being released this week?

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Well. I drank the Cool-aid and snowchecked my 129SS this am. Went for the high-end shocks and no RRS. All blue on a ktm 300. Now I am going to have to add blue to my decal works graphics. First world problems! stoked for Nov 1 though!

El Gringo

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Well Fred, that is one sweet looking ride! I really like the colours you chose, they go great with your bike. I will be very interested to hear how you like it.

Premium Features