• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

93 Indy Light 340

R
Feb 29, 2016
Interested... I was about to start fixing a 340 up for my friends 9 yr old daughter. Yours looks GREAT. I'll send you a PM

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
It's a shame one of the mfgs can't throw together a 3/4 sized sled again. I mean, cmon you got a half dozen chassis designed in the last however long, huge Parts bin, mfg facilities already set up. Get some kids/beginner/rental sleds out in the market again!
Cats suckin wind these days in sales. You listnening Cat??
Or Poo? Lighten up the old Pro chassis a little more, narrow up the stance to 33-34", super light single ply track and a sub 400cc fan motor.

Can't get a kids sled with ergos from this century except for the coveted Doo freestyles. Bring back the Freestyle but not as ugly!

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Ran into a young gal working as a professional development candidate for Polaris as the factory booth at the WA snow show a couple years ago. This was exactly our point. It was obvious to us, no kids at the show because there was nothing for them. The old 20-30+ year old sleds are getting harder to maintain just for the kids to have a little trail time. She sounded interested but was from Mn and I don't think she had ridden at all. Hopefully she will remember it when she has enough authority to say something during a brainstorming session.

Premium Features