• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SSI TITANIUM MUFFLER ONLY 2.5 LBS

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Check out our new PRO-LITE TITANIUM muffler. It weighs only 2.5 lbs!!

The Stainless Steel version is only 4.75 lbs!! Polished up and a great fit.

Our mufflers and fully baffled and though they are louder than stock, they are a quieter style of can.

Sound clips in the works.

Fits all 2012-2016 Model 800HO Models. Also available for the 6000 models.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=109&controller=category

We were at dynotech research just and showed a 3 hp gain with it, no complaints there.

Our TITANIUM PIPE is in the works right now too. More to come, but it only weighs 5 lbs!

ssicatmufflerti2.jpg ssicatmuffler.jpg ssititaniumcatmuf.jpg ssicatmuffscale.jpg

Last edited:
N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
You going to make a quiet version outta titanium also? Seems the DNR in Michigan are starting to crack down.

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
I wish this guy in the vid showed the deibles of the other cans he tested just had videos of revving the engine and no numbers

I did the Diamond S, HPS and stock and the readings were not logical. Therefore my statement of the fact that the numbers are worthless.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
We will being doing a lot more videos on the snow as soon as we get snow or can go to ride. Our mufflers aren't a straight through design, its a dual overlapping baffle. Designed to be louder than stock, but not loud like many. We quit making our super loud muffler. Ours have a deep throaty tone to them without being obnoxious.

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Performance wise will it work with the Bikeman 940 ? When will both the can and pipe be available?

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
i have the TI can on my 16. Its nicely put together and the fit is perfect. Louder but still relatively quiet. When I compare it to the POS bikeman can I had there is no comparison.

Premium Features