• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colrado Backcountry Riding with Ryan Smith

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
Thanks for all the replys guys! The sleds are both turboed! The 800(All BlackSled) is bd kit running anywhere from 7-9lbs boost! 1000 (black hood with polished tunnel) Is 09 1000 running 8-10lbs

The hop-over is done just as easy on a stock sled! They just dont look as impressive and takes much more rider input then a turbo!

I personally dont like the Pro-climb! The pro climb can do it as well however it takes alot more rider input and tends to not hold a straight line on a side hill!

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
Stock skids set up to my pref! I like the pro alot just not a fan of the motor maybe one day! They sure make things easier! But I love my Ms!

Keep the comments and veiws coming guys!

Thanks again

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
ya Hd camera would be nice! Sleding is expensive enough for me though so I gotta put sled parts and gas first, then extra to stuff like hd camera, or maybe one day ill get sponsered and have other people filming me:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Insane skill in these videos! Keep it up and maybe one day you'll be getting that HD camera you always wanted... pointed at you by some profession that is :D

Premium Features