• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Wrap for your buck??

A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
Who makes a good cheap wrap??? Was riding for motoskinz for the past couple years, but im thinking about not resigning.. Therefore that leaves me with a wrap to BUY now... moneys tight, i know ebay has some cheap ones but im sure they are probably garbage.. input would be appreciated

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Call around, HTR, ArcticFx, Toyskinz, lots of guys out there. If cheap is what you want tho , that is what you will get. Good ones are 250+. More if you want custom design, maybe less if you get a cookie cutter one.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
ScS is top notch, they are my first choice in wraps!

-stack

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Why not spend the cash for a rap on lightweight parts or horsepower? If you need to look cool buy a new truck.

A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
WaBackcountry said:
Why not spend the cash for a rap on lightweight parts or horsepower? If you need to look cool buy a new truck.

why? because I don't need. extra Hp or anymore weight off. I kill it the way it is. why buy new clothes, when u have perfectly good ones.. Because I want to..
why would u chime in if u have nothing to add to the topic. because u wanted to. I like to be different..

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just giving you another perspective. I will leave ur thread alone now.

A

Arctic Kapp

Mar 9, 2013
the boat, CO
oh u didn't get my panties in a bunch, I was just simply stating that people do the things they do, because they want to.. ur welcome to post, its an open forum.. just wish it would be good input

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

J

jwebb06

Dec 17, 2012
Schleswig, IA
I guess I dont know what your budget is or what your looking to spend but I really like the looks of SledWraps(http://www.sledwraps.com) and/or LimeNine(http://www.limenine.com). I dont have one or have i ever had one from either place so I cant tell you the quality of the wrap but they do look grate and u can do all sorts of color changes and customization. They do tunnel and tank wraps as well. The reason I mention these places though is because I love how they look and its where I get my inspiration for the wraps I create for myself. I do my own designing of my wraps cause I am a recently graduated graphic design student and then I take my designs to a local place that can print and cut vinyl to have my design printed and cut so all I have to do is install it.

fasta76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2008
Lumby,BC
LimeNine... Unreal colours and quality!! He thinks so far out of the box its crazy. Have had my wrap for four seasons now and still looks like new.

A

ajb1205

Jan 20, 2012
HTR Designs would be my first choice. I have installed half a dozen of their wraps and they are bang on. Have installed a couple other brands of wraps (won't say which brands) but they just don't compare IMHO. HTR used 3 different types of vinyl depending on if it's a painted surface, textured plastic, or the tunnel. Give Amy a call...spending a few extra $$$ will be worth it in the long run.

Premium Features