• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for living quarters in the williston area

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
I;m possibly going to be needing a place to stay in the williston area i should know more by the 3rd a room ,corner or anything would work . I'm clean nonsmoking and very responsible. 52 years old. If any one knows of any thing please pm But like i said i will know more on Jan 3rd or there abouts Thanks Oh and this dopes not need to be a permanet thing or it could I just need it to have this job i will continue to look if that is whats required

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Good luck. All we hear about is how bad housing is needed over there. Motels are next to impossible to find and waiting lists for apartments. Could be tough to find anything.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, good luck Hardass, especially after the summer flooding in the other parts of the state.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Any Luck Yet

Just wondering if you had any luck yet?
If you get a line on anything would you be inclined to share some info with others that might be interested?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
i am also looking at relocating to SD to work the oil fields.

huge oppurtunity over their and they cant hire people fast enough.

housing is being built l, population is rising. the cooks and housekeepers are even making up to $1500 a week.

Premium Features