• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Okoboji Winter Games

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
Oh...right. I guess that does involve snowmobiles doesn't it! I was just thinking about the beer! lol.:face-icon-small-hap

B

big dave

Jan 28, 2010
Sioux City Iowa
Been there 2 different times in the past. Never got my sled off the trailer either time. Long tracks don't like wide open ice. Hopefully this year there will be enough snow on the lake to at least be social.

D

dsmitty166

Dec 26, 2008
NW, Iowa
Yes, they need some snow. The ditches are pretty bare up there. Was there this past week ice fishing, the lakes are bare and pure ice...hopefully we get some snow!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
They should be getting snow now. Talked to a customer in Spencer, IA. and he said they had about 6" on the ground and was going to get around 8" by tomorrow morning.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Won't make it:face-icon-small-fro Have to work on sled and help with emptying wife's grandmothers house, so they can get it on the market to sell. Everyone have fun and tear it up for me and make sure you have a couple beers for me:face-icon-small-hap

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
Won't make it:face-icon-small-fro Have to work on sled and help with emptying wife's grandmothers house, so they can get it on the market to sell. Everyone have fun and tear it up for me and make sure you have a couple beers for me:face-icon-small-hap

what is wrong with the crossfire? or is it a different sled with problem?

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
what is wrong with the crossfire? or is it a different sled with problem?

It dies when you are under 5-miles an hour. Exhaust pipe senor has had two in it and have another one on the way. Oil light comes on and tank is full. Oil tank senor is bad or sticking. Have a new one and have used the coat hanger trick twice. Second Arctic Cat bought new in two years. Will be the last one I buy. To many headaches for me.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
It dies when you are under 5-miles an hour. Exhaust pipe senor has had two in it and have another one on the way. Oil light comes on and tank is full. Oil tank senor is bad or sticking. Have a new one and have used the coat hanger trick twice. Second Arctic Cat bought new in two years. Will be the last one I buy. To many headaches for me.

Are you thinking polaris.:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features