• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Teth Air

PEAKS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2009
Just got my Teth Air mounted ....lookin' good...now to see how much I like it this weekend out.teth air 10.jpgteth air 12.jpgteth air 11.jpg

PEAKS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2009
what is it
You shouldn't have to worry about getting your tether caught on your bars or having your throttle stuck and watch your sled head for a tree with this set up. Thought some of you might have seen the clip on you tube and been discouraged with their mounting with two bolts to the plastic so thought I would post an alternative mounting.:face-icon-small-hap

good to know in this economy someone has a lot of extra coin laying around!!!

hey what the he!! does that have to do with anything, and what kind of smart a$$ comment is that anyways, some people just should just keep their opinions to them self's, and that sled in your picture (if it is your sled) is not some old pelter so you must have some bling bling too.:face-icon-small-dis

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
when you can get better safety from a tether for $35 bucks i'd say its not the greatest investment you can make. my buddy flew over the front of his sled while leading this weekend and got pinned under his sled and couldn't move until we caught up, if he had the teth air his sled would have still been running sitting on top of him, not the best setup in the world, especially for the money. so why not keep your opinion of my opinion to yourself:rolleyes:

Last edited:

PEAKS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2009
when you can get better safety from a tether for $35 bucks i'd say its not the greatest investment you can make. my buddy flew over the front of his sled while leading this weekend and got pinned under his sled and couldn't move until we caught up, if he had the teth air his sled would have still been running sitting on top of him, not the best setup in the world, especially for the money. so why not keep your opinion of my opinion to yourself:rolleyes:
My sled came stock with a tether and when you ride in the trees a lot i find that most riders in our area including myself take their tethers off due to it getting caught up on the bars when they are turned (maybe a doo thing?)and becomes very frustrating( for myself anyways) when you lose a line in some steep treed stuff. You can also adjust how close you need to be so if you want you could set it up to shut down the sled if you move your hand inches from the bar.... just setup!!Investment good or bad is determined by the individual needs of a rider and those may not all be identical so this very well may not be your pick but in theory ,will be just the answer to my problems with my stock tether!!! Hopefully my earlier install pics can help out those who are interested.:)

hey man if your buddy would have had one of these devices and had is set up properly then the sled would have shut off on its own, if you would have looked at this product a little closer you would have noticed that it can be set up to what ever distance you want, don't knock someones invention if you don't have a clue about it.:mad:

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
cappel, you have never fallen off your sled? give me a break. i don't think everyone needs a tether but i seriously doubt that story. for the people that want a tether this is definitely the BEST set up you can have.

A

All4traction

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
I got my teth-air on a little while ago and got to use it out in the mountains last weekend :). Never have to use my key or kill switch ever again, haha.

Vent-tethairinstallation009.jpg

Vent-tethairinstallation011.jpg

If you all would stay on your sleds, you wouldn't need a tether.

well I guess that is true if we all rode in a ditch or on flat ground and could stay sitting down, yup would not need it then but when you are in the trees or climbing a nasty chute it is a must, especially for the four stroke guys, you don't want your sled running upside down. I just don't understand why some of you guys just have to knock a product that you know nothing about???????

Premium Features