• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey guys I'm out of this site

G
Apr 23, 2008
Due to the impending changes coming to this site I will be stepping off.

Those of you who I've chatted /worked/ helpes out.. you have my cell and my e mail.
gus.bohne@comcast.net

good riding and all the best to all of you riders.

say hi to the new program being brought to you by the lil'' bernie maddoff.

Gus

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Gus - sorry to hear that, although it's kind of a foregone conclusion.

Remember to check out dootalk.com (the Turbo Section has some good resources posting in there)

Christopher: Can you hear us now?

MD.

Last edited:
K
Jan 19, 2008
Welch, MN
Gus,

What the world you doing in a deep snow forum anyway, your a freakin flatlander! Come join us in DooTalk on the turbo 4-tec forum. Would love to see your input there.

There is another problem, what you doing in the Ski-Doo forum anyway?

Hey I'm trying one of these boosted Doos this year too after trying the Turbo Z1 Cat last year and seeing what a flop it was.

Hope its as good as my Yamahas, kind of wondering though after digging into it further.

Last edited:
G
Apr 23, 2008
Gus,

What the world you doing in a deep snow forum anyway, your a freakin flatlander! Come join us in DooTalk on the turbo 4-tec forum. Would love to see your input there.

There is another problem, what you doing in the Ski-Doo forum anyway?

Hey I'm trying one of these boosted Doos this year too after trying the Turbo Z1 Cat last year and seeing what a flop it was.

Hope its as good as my Yamahas, kind of wondering though after digging into it further.

Ok , I'll join the the other site Mike. read it but never joined up.
I know I'm out of place but they love turbo 2 strokes like I do, aint finding that love on the flats beeing yeller now..:D:D

You've got some work ahead with that xr but it'll be a good runner with your tuning . Hoping to be at huron for the series with the promod sled.
Gus
been all doo since 2003 hehehehe.

T
Sep 1, 2009
Rest in peace snow west! Christopher by the time youre done you'll have cost yourself a job too. Way too many free places for folks to discuss this stuff.

B

babi21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 1, 2008
lol good bye, i think its just funny. they will stop the money grab eventually, but hopefully before all the good peeps leave.

T

Team Voodoo

Aug 20, 2009
later

Hope to see you on dootalk Gus. I have alot of people doubting my sled breaking the 440 open class record but with your help I'm confident I will get it with your help. And when it happens they will know who helped me make it possible.

VooDoo

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
have you guys even checked out the price, its only 10 bucks a year ...big deal if thats allit costs to have access to a forum thats pretty good! i am so tired of people always wanting something for nothing when was the last time any of you guys went to work for free! not likley anyway do what you like but sooner or later all of the forums will be pay sites.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
have you guys even checked out the price, its only 10 bucks a year ...big deal if thats allit costs to have access to a forum thats pretty good! i am so tired of people always wanting something for nothing when was the last time any of you guys went to work for free! not likley anyway do what you like but sooner or later all of the forums will be pay sites.

probably the same people that don't contribute $10.00 to the Blue Ribbon Coalition, or their local snowmobile club

T
Sep 1, 2009
Take a look at the quantity of advertisers and stop for a moment to think about the whole internet situation. There are very few pay forums out there, and the freebies seem to do just fine. Snow west has decided to clutter thier forums up with foolish features most dont care to have and then turn around and ask us to pay for them. Its not the cost, its the principle.

If you walked into a grocery store and saw 2 magazines on the rack, both relatively equal in content. One is free and one $10, which one would you walk out with?

D
Sep 14, 2006
On the toilet
Seriously guys open your eyes, it isn't the money. Read all the posts about it. IT ISN"T THE MONEY.

and Maxwell, it is 30 for 3 years so 10/year. But again it isn't the money. Read the posts.

Most of us upset about this have stated we would pay $50 to put it back the way it was a couple years ago. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

edit, sorry to be trolling in the doo section. I know I am out of place.:face-icon-small-win

G
Apr 23, 2008
I give free information and support to any who ask, I was asked to moderate also.
Inquired about compensation to the mods . there is none.
you want to charge to read, but not pay for service..

If I can surcharge you for answering the questions then its all good, I'll pay knowing what I will get on my end.
Don't charge me to teach on your pay site..

Gus

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
well there is a thousand threads on here about the problems with this site and i have broswed through some of them but can someone just tell me if its not the money then what is it? ive been on here for about 2 years so im not familiar with the past.

D
Sep 14, 2006
On the toilet
If you have read the posts you would know, and it has little to do with the past, its mostly about what has transpired recently. The last 4 months or so.

No offense, but most the people that keep remarking about it only being $10 are ignoring the real problem. The real reason for the need to charge.

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Pretty simple.
Gus hit the nail on the head:

<<Don't charge me to teach on your pay site..>>

See you on Dootalk, or elsewhere where Christopher isn't pimping your knowledge to sell "memberships".

MtnDoo

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
So devilrmk your second post here is just as vague as the first, what is the real reason.....I am currious. Also I wasn't aware this site was going pay, please enlighten me.

Premium Features