• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cost of the thrill

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
After having the turbo thrill in my veins I really don't think i could ever go back to a stock sled. Even if i had to $50,000 I would probably give up the sport.

people think i'm crazy but that is the truth. Is there any one else out there that thinks the same way?

Let me tell ya there is just nothing like the feel of a sled coming on boost! It is scary, exciting, tear jerking, and amazing all tied up in one feeling. There has not been a day when i have not gone " Wow i can not believe that i just climbed that so flipp'n fast!" or "Shoot fire can some one help me down, I know i got up here but i need some help now!"

Crazy, but after you have had a turboed sled you always look for organized chaos in you life. Some call it a zen thing!! :D:confused::):D;)

J

jehay

Mar 15, 2008
camrose, alberta
stock sucks!! I have a turbo and my wife has a m1000 stocker i sometimes drive that sled it feels like a kids toy. I could never go back.....i would not snowmobile anymore. Boost is addicting if you can afford to get boost do it:)

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
They are a tremendous amount of fun:eek:. They are not for everyone either:(. Fun is what you make it too. I still love ripping around on some of my older sleds still. I have a cherry 1981 Yamaha SRX 440 with a Rotax 470 in it that I love riding around:cool:. I will usually ride that when my kids go and let them ride the turboed sleds:eek::eek:. It brings out the kid in me:D. Gotta love it:face-icon-small-hap.

Dave

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I can see your point, once you have boost there is no turning back:D.
Now I want a boosted sled that doesn't make every mnt. seem like a hill!
Actually have a challenge again. These big turbos are to much power for 75% of the time.

Premium Features