• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel specs

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Lets see if we can get all the different fuel brands and there specs in one thread. That way people can make an educated choice on what fuel that they want to run at what elevation.

I will see if i can find some spec sheets around here. But i bet there is some smart cookies out there to teach us!!

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Just fuel brand , specs, Stated octane, R&D what a person should look for when buying fuel. Shoot even bring in av gas, hydrogen, & propane if you want.

once we start getting some info piled then we can start another thread about motor specs anf fuel combo's if we nned to.

There is just so much info that could be in here that is not being discussed.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
myself and a couple buddies have been running TrakTech fuel from AFD in Edmonton here. Good guys to deal with and the fuel seems great as well.

their 114 is like VP C12 and their 111 is like a VP 110

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
Portgrinder, how much are you paying for a 45 gallon drum of the Traktech 111 here in Canada?

VP C-111 is 595.00 from Ken at specialty.

Last edited:
P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Portgrinder, how much are you paying for a 45 gallon drum of the Traktech 111 here in Canada?

VP C-111 is 595.00 from Ken at specialty.

Not sure. havent bought it in awhile. Towards the end of the season i was just going over and filling jerry cans and such as I didnt want a bunch extra. they will do that too by the way...

They weren't crazy high though. Burned about 5 barrels worth between my little group last year.

Premium Features