• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let get over it

S
Sep 2, 2009
Boy this skidoo turbo forum has go to the internet waste land!:(:( There is not one new thread or anybody that dares to say anything with out getting flamed. I bet that the underground pm's are even worse.

Dhalverson, turbo performance, powderlites, all make great kits and i would like there input on turbo's so please people lets get this forum back up working and get some constructive disscussions.

I don't have any people around me that i can get info from so you guys are it. We here on snowest are like family right? Lets get over the garbage and get on with life. lets smile a bit more and it might catch on. life is not that bad.

:)

RMK4life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I agree! I'm not a Doo guy, but I read all sorts of threads trying to learn as much as possible. Trash talkin threads are a waste. C'mon guys lets bring it back around!

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
I agree talk to alot of manufactures who are dont bother to post cuz its like being back in high school and they think its a waste of time... thats bullsh!t
this should be a place for guy who are promoting there stuff and if someone is excited or wants to share experience:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
A lot of truth in this statement;).

Dave

Boy this skidoo turbo forum has go to the internet waste land!:(:( There is not one new thread or anybody that dares to say anything with out getting flamed. I bet that the underground pm's are even worse.

Dhalverson, turbo performance, powderlites, all make great kits and i would like there input on turbo's so please people lets get this forum back up working and get some constructive disscussions.

I don't have any people around me that i can get info from so you guys are it. We here on snowest are like family right? Lets get over the garbage and get on with life. lets smile a bit more and it might catch on. life is not that bad.

:)

Premium Features