• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Helium kit with Speedwerx supercharger on Proclimb?

P
Feb 1, 2010
SW MT
Has anyone installed a Skinz Helium kit with a Speedwerx supercharger? My sled also has an oil tank delete and will have BM Fab skinny boards soon. A hole would need to be cut for the intake tube. I'm wondering if there is enough room for the intercooler in the front? Thanks.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
after seeing one in person I kinda doubt it. The intake is pretty constricted right where it curves around the front of the bulkhead.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
There is plenty of room for a 3'' tube coming from the front, they are wide open underneath. Only place they are tighter is back by the secondary clutch, guys are running turbos with no issues, I have a kit "black" for sale cheap if your interested? its in good shape, took off to sell sled

Nextime

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2009
Audubon, iowa
Put the new 2018 plastic on it, it fits! Just got done doing it and buy the new speedwerx intake hose and run it to the factory intake location. A little fab work on hose otherwise everything else fits. Mine is 2012!

Nextime

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2009
Audubon, iowa
Just order the side panels, belly pans, and the center hood piece also need tank plastic.I used a mountain fit head light delete kit with there intake installed. I trimed my seat to work with the new plastics. I ordered the new intake hose from speedwerx and cut it up to make it work. It turn out great, very little pressure on the side panel from the hose.!! Order a bunch of rivets. Plastic just rivets on.

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
Has anyone installed a Skinz Helium kit with a Speedwerx supercharger? My sled also has an oil tank delete and will have BM Fab skinny boards soon. A hole would need to be cut for the intake tube. I'm wondering if there is enough room for the intercooler in the front? Thanks.

Did you end up trying this and did it work?

Premium Features