• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 fox float rear shocks

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
you should have given them a try. i have a 14 le 162 and my wife has a 14 sno pro 153 and for stock they don't do half bad.

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
tell me with your vast experience on this chassis how much better the other shocks work as i'm loving to learn what you know?

Read all the threads on here about the stock versus the upgrades. All DPG asked is what they are worth.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
alright a few too many
as for value a good aftermarket rear shock will run you about 5-700, this set the limit and my guess would be 300-400 for the rear and 150-200 for the front skid shock. the stock zero pro is a good shock just send it to Jake at Raptor and have it set up. egay is also a good place to see what people are asking for one used and new.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Probably not too much of a market for just the rear shock, front shocks sell pretty well. Generally new, take off parts are sold for somewhere around 50-70% of retail. Look up on Babbitts what the new shock costs and then price accordingly.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Dude your a twisted poser...Your on TY forum kissing butt and bashing the SW forum crowd.

FYI since you never leave the trail to ride deep powder i would not expect you to know the track balloons.

The Pro Climb Chassis is like any other OEM mountain chassis 2 shocks, drivers, boogie wheels, hyfax and a track that goes round &,round.

DPG

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Dude your a twisted poser...Your on TY forum kissing butt and bashing the SW forum crowd.

FYI since you never leave the trail to ride deep powder i would not expect you to know the track balloons.

The Pro Climb Chassis is like any other OEM mountain chassis 2 shocks, drivers, boogie wheels, hyfax and a track that goes round &,round.

DPG

How much deep powder riding DO you have in Nebraska? :)

Premium Features