• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

14 updates

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
The only real big update I got is the secondary clutch, the big fin one.
Other than that I haven`t got any other update that I can think of.
Would like to have the 2014 vent in the shock tower, the new clutch guard and brake disk cover too.

I think I have to talk to my dealer about the price of the clutch guard and brake disk cover :D

stcatman

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
cottonwood idaho
thanks, i just got the sled at 359 miles and the guy said he had the 14 updates done to it, i asked what was done and he said something to the clutch & rails he thought, the secondary looks brand new to me, i havent kept well in tune with these sleds becuse i have ben stuck in the m-1000 turbo world

C
The only real big update I got is the secondary clutch, the big fin one.
Other than that I haven`t got any other update that I can think of.
Would like to have the 2014 vent in the shock tower, the new clutch guard and brake disk cover too.

I think I have to talk to my dealer about the price of the clutch guard and brake disk cover :D
do it now they have a special pricing for a certain time and it maybee over . i have one spare belt gard quit . it was 39$ canadien . chain and gear was also a "upgrade" so i picked up a spare 15 wide chain plus 2 gear for 89$ . secondary was 149$ so i have a spare one to .secondary is the new bf complete whit cam and spring in it

Premium Features