• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

front bumpers

F
Apr 5, 2009
Hubs performance made the bumpers for the first couple pro climb pro lights. Then bdx ripped off the design and made them their self's. I'd honestly buy it from hubs performance.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Hubs performance front bumper and Bdx front bumper look almost identical.... Which one is better? I like the tuff look with the partial front skid plate built-in.

Hubs are built in the US
The other.....China.

I think there was some issues with the China versions breaking at the upper mount. I beleive guys were getting them replaced without much issue. Not sure if they have found another source to build.

My good ole US built one has been flawless.................

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I'm on my second China BDXer, can't say if its been revised the welds look identical to the first one so my confidence is low. When I picked up my Prolite at BDX they had a pile of them on pallets. Think I saw a stowaway shrinkwrapped in the middle also.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
My BDX one on my pro-lite is cracking in the welds right where the top mount attaches to the bulk head. Pretty sure this is the same one as the 6639-814 bumper in the cat catalog too since I see some other BDX products in there. I love the design. It has mowed over several saplings, doesn't hold snow, allows some crush space if you do hit something, and is very easy to get your hands around it with gloves on to pull the sled around when needed. I would definitely buy one right from Kevin if you go this route. His is locally made and doesn't have that stupid little hole right in the front either. http://hubsperformance.com/bumpers

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
Racewerx!

I realize the one sled is an XM, but the racewerx bumper has my vote! The one I had this last year was the new mountain RC version which is lighter but just as strong as the previous version! The racewerx blue even matched my sled wrap!

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
yes another front bumper thread. but im looking to see pics of what you got on your sleds sitting in the shop and out in the snow to see how much snow builds up on them. help me out please

The one day shows a great shot of how our design doesn't hold snow, it was really sticky snow that day too.

The other shot is just of the green it looks sharp and really pops on that sled.

Black, Green and White available. Strong and light weight with build in skid plate if you want.

Surefootcoat.JPG small.jpg

Premium Features