• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANTHONY LAKES HILLCLIMB

H
Apr 3, 2009
race will be on 4/21/2012,,we want to have a drag on friday to test and tune for people that come up early no entry fee for that,,and a poker run on sunday for people that stay over $10.00 entry fee all entrys get free lunch,,
poker run is for poeple that want to ride but not race but racers can enter also... Please come up for a fun weekend and keep our sport ALIVE !!!

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
Glad to hear it's on a different weekend as everything else, I will be in Lolo, Mt the weekend before. will do my best to make it. Thanks Jason for putting it on.

C

chelseym

Aug 30, 2010
Oregon
Talked with Jason and he wanted me to post some more info...

The La Grande Inn will have discounted rooms for the event, just mention your a racer. As well as discounted grub at Denny's next door.

Don't forget snow park permits, he said they would except WA, ID, and CA. You can purchase one online for CA and print out at home.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
It's about that time again. Is this going to happen this year? I know there was some talk about moving it to a differnt venue this year...

Premium Features