• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

in need of a group to ride with out west

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
hay guys i am from northeast iowa i get laidoff in the winter every year for work and i got alot of free time, i go on about 4 trips a winter to the snowies, i have also been to cooke city the bigorns and grand lake colorado, just looking for more groups to go with i am a decent mountian rider i have 2 sleds (one is my spare) if you are in need of a extra person to fill a group to make it cheaper or need a guide to the snowies i know all the secret spots can show you around also if your group needs another sled and i go i am more then willing to let them ride my spare, my sled is a 08 polaris 700 custom turbo, 155 rmk and my spare sled is a 06 polaris 600ho rmk 159, all stock with 60hp shot of nos, i am a nice guy i operate heavy equipment grew up on a dairy farm just let me know thanks chris

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
hay guys i am from northeast iowa i get laidoff in the winter every year for work and i got alot of free time, i go on about 4 trips a winter to the snowies, i have also been to cooke city the bigorns and grand lake colorado, just looking for more groups to go with i am a decent mountian rider i have 2 sleds (one is my spare) if you are in need of a extra person to fill a group to make it cheaper or need a guide to the snowies i know all the secret spots can show you around also if your group needs another sled and i go i am more then willing to let them ride my spare, my sled is a 08 polaris 700 custom turbo, 155 rmk and my spare sled is a 06 polaris 600ho rmk 159, all stock with 60hp shot of nos, i am a nice guy i operate heavy equipment grew up on a dairy farm just let me know thanks chris

Glad to have you here on the Iowa forum. There is some guys on the west side here that go. I'm sure they would be glad to have another person. I will send a note to a few on them and see if we can help you out.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
thanks a bunch just love to get out and ride and make new friends late love to ride also thanks again

No problem, anytime I can help, let me know. I sent a message to three, should hear something when they get on. Also check the chat out, there is usually guys on there talking about trips.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
You have a pm. We may have room. 7-9 trips to the snowies starting next thursday.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Iowa
We make two trip a year Snowy's , Tog, or Steamboat. Would like to make 1 or 2 more this year. I will pm you.

B

big dave

Jan 28, 2010
Sioux City Iowa
I am in the same boat as purepolaris. I would like to tag along on a trip or two. No turbo but been going to the mountains for years. Old fat guy but I will try to keep up!

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
I am in the same boat as purepolaris. I would like to tag along on a trip or two. No turbo but been going to the mountains for years. Old fat guy but I will try to keep up!

We have an old fat guy in our group, sure we could make room for another sometime. lol

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
i live in ne iowa also, we are going to cooke next week and have room for 1, leaving friday night the 11th from waverly around 4 pm will be home on thursday the 17th sometime, going to leave after riding wed. pm me or email if interested.

biggdawg800@msn.com

we will also be going to laramie again in march.

Premium Features