• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anamosa Iowa

S

Steve OH

Nov 26, 2007
Estevan SK
Going to Anamosa the first week of June, is there anyone on the forum that can recommend a mom and pop motel, maybe walking distance to a bar or 2 :beer;:):beer;
Thanks
Steve

S

Steve OH

Nov 26, 2007
Estevan SK
I rebuilt my '98 Electra Glide last winter and a buddy rebuilt a '75 Electra Glide 2 winters ago. We both bought a load of stuff from J & P Cycle in the re builds. They are located in Anamosa, and so is a motorcycle museum.
Also a hill climb in Anamosa the first weekend in June when we are going to be there.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I rebuilt my '98 Electra Glide last winter and a buddy rebuilt a '75 Electra Glide 2 winters ago. We both bought a load of stuff from J & P Cycle in the re builds. They are located in Anamosa, and so is a motorcycle museum.
Also a hill climb in Anamosa the first weekend in June when we are going to be there.

Ive taken my sled up a few of those hills :) There is several different hills there and I'm sure it gets wild with the bikes on it! Eric

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
The wife and I went to J&P Cycles annual party this year. We stayed in Amman, IA. It is about 1-hour from Anamosa. They have a nice hotel there. We paided $65 a night. Food and beer is within walking distance. Amman Colonies is a great place to visit. Had a great time at both. :face-icon-small-hap

Attachments

• 2010 J&P Bike Rally.jpg
    2010 J&P Bike Rally.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 2010 J&P Bike Rally (7).jpg
    2010 J&P Bike Rally (7).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2010 J&P Bike Rally (4).jpg
    2010 J&P Bike Rally (4).jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 43
Premium Features