• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Supertips Setup

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
Anyone running supertips on their boosted Nytro? I run 17 ish pounds with motor work. the ramps look very different than the clutch kit from Powderlites. I weighed them fully loaded and they weigh 92.7 grams. Anyone have a starting point or any usefull information to help me set this up?

Purple cat spring in secondary with Shockwave..

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I run about 77 gr in my kids Nytro at 17-18 lbs boost and 162 track. Purple cat spring and 47 deg helix, so similar setup. We have 2 tungstens in the heel and 4 washers in the center hole. It seems good and comes in nice. These weights are pretty sensitive for engagement rpm based on where the weight is. More weight towards the tip=higher engagement and more shift out if you have the power to pull it. For all around riding this setup has worked the best and has the best throttle response.

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
I run about 77 gr in my kids Nytro at 17-18 lbs boost and 162 track. Purple cat spring and 47 deg helix, so similar setup. We have 2 tungstens in the heel and 4 washers in the center hole. It seems good and comes in nice. These weights are pretty sensitive for engagement rpm based on where the weight is. More weight towards the tip=higher engagement and more shift out if you have the power to pull it. For all around riding this setup has worked the best and has the best throttle response.

And what about your sled neil what are ya running for clutching on it or is that a secret lol :beer;

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
And what about your sled neil what are ya running for clutching on it or is that a secret lol :beer;
lol no secrets here. 91 gr Daltons with blue-white-blue spring. Sec has purple cat spring and 47 deg helix. Stock gearing. I run this setup in my Nytro as well. 18 lbs boost both sleds. I wind spring at 0-3 I believe. It's a 2 man job but it's easy on belts.:beer;

Premium Features