• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08/09 800 recall...

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Not only that, but they are continuing to test. I just grabbed my stock silencer for them to flow test against the low alt recommended silencer. You have to admire their commitment to testing and research even when their product hasn't shown any issues. Something isn't making sense with what Polaris is doing and they want to figure it out. I've even tested their silencer at sea level with no issues. So, whatever problems Polaris is having seems to be related directly to their own parts.

Skinz Protective Gear (SPG) is an awesome company with top quality products and support. My sled ran spot on for over 300 miles with an Ultra-Q silencer. The Ultra-Q fits, looks and sounds great. Zero issues....

Dec 18, 2008
Covington, Wa
08 & 09 Recalls

With this recall on the Polaris 08 & 09 sleds i want to make sure mine runs ok before the warrentee runs out. I just got my sled back and i want to see if it feels like it had the power it did before as soon as the snow flys. I am one to who doesent like other people working on my stuff. I hope the dealer's mechanic did a good job on my sled.

Premium Features