• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gear unbelievable prices

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
LMAOROTF! I have never seen such a blatent fake post in my life!...Read the way that is written? Only someone promoting themselves is going to write like that...

Someone pointed out the other day that every one of the guy's posts are related to advertising for that shop. I'm thinking he/they might need to start paying to advertise pretty soon.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
The Helmet Outlet is a great retail operation for sledheads. Mike and his crew are cool to deal with. I'm lucky to have them just a few miles down the road. I would recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
A

allmotor

Dec 9, 2007
calgary
Sure am back at red dots, thats why I post so much...Lol....I think I would win the nomination for post whoring? Lol its all good.
I see you can post here and not answer your emails or phone calls.WHY!!!!!!!
I have been calling you and emailing you for 2 weeks now trying to find where my klim jacket is that was back ordered and u said they were in 3 weeks ago and you were going to send me the tracking number the next day.I have left you over 8 phone messages and so have other people here i know and u have not returned any one of them or the emails.Very bad business manners.

A

allmotor

Dec 9, 2007
calgary
Sure am back at red dots, thats why I post so much...Lol....I think I would win the nomination for post whoring? Lol its all good.
I have been calling you and emailing you for 2 weeks now trying to find where my klim jacket is that was back ordered and u said they were in 3 weeks ago and you were going to send me the tracking number the next day.I have left you over 8 phone messages and so have other people here i know and u have not returned any one of them or the emails.Very bad business manners.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i had good luck with team 2. 2 orders in the last 2 weeks. on tue at 5.00 i ordered jaket and hemet, when i got home on wed at noon it was on my door step.

B
Nov 21, 2007
Enumclaw,Wa
W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id

All I can say is, Good Luck.

N
Nov 14, 2008
What kind of customer service is this

I do apologize. It is impossible for us to answer every single call but if you pm me your name and order number, I will definitely find out where it is.

Impossible???? For 2 weeks and don't answer his emails either, WOW. You guys must be busy. How is it that your customers have to track you down in a forum to get customer service. I maybe new but this seem very odd to me.

Premium Features