• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mpi S/C Nytro Pulleys

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
What are you guys running for pulleys on your stage 1 supercharged nytro and how much boost.

I bought the sled used it has Top 28 Bottom 27.The guy told me it makes 7Lbs of boost

and i have other pulleys 23/33 he said runs 11lbs of boost?

I know christophers stage 1 came with 21/35 pulley's.

I have the cold air intake,upgraded fuel pump,and bov added.

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
What are you guys running for pulleys on your stage 1 supercharged nytro and how much boost.

I bought the sled used it has Top 28 Bottom 27.The guy told me it makes 7Lbs of boost

and i have other pulleys 23/33 he said runs 11lbs of boost?

I know christophers stage 1 came with 21/35 pulley's.

I have the cold air intake,upgraded fuel pump,and bov added.

If you really have 28 top 27 bottom you would need to be at sea level for that combo to make any boost. Do you have a stage 1 with a intercooler or is it a Yamaha 180 kit without a intercooler. That makes a difference what boost you'll make do to the pressure drop though the intercooler. If it’s the Yamaha 180 at sea level your boost is about right.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Christopher has 31/25 that should make around 8 psi at his altitude. We don’t make a 21/35 if so it would make a ton of boost. Call me if you need anymore help.<O:p</O:p

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
Matt I bought the sled used.Its an actual stage 1 with aintercooler,bov,upgraded fuel pump,and cold air intake.The guy used it in upper michigan and out west.That is my plan too to run low boost at sea level in upper michgan and higher boost when i make my trips to Wyoming.
I was just wondering if you could give me some figures.

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
Matt it was nice talking to you on the phone.I got the prologger working it was bypassed when we changed the subframe.

Like I said on the phone i will give you some feedback on the low elevation set up.

Premium Features