• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 ski doo x shr 860

M
Mar 31, 2008
Need to sell Big John 860. Having foot surgery next week wont ride any this season. Fox floats in front. New boss seat, engine tech thermo, rear shocks revalved, R & M Venting and flowrites, 10 in. risers, complete new nic. cyl. and pistons this season with 3 rides. shockwave helix, all 2010 updates completed 1000 total miles on chassis. White camo skin. Everything perfect on this machine, runs awesome, Pull rope and go sled everytime. Set up for 4000-8000alt. Had pics from before but cant find them now. someone thats computer literate can probably find them, if not will try to repost some. Always in enclosed trailer to the mountains or in my heated garage. $9500.00 obo Not on computer much Call 208-790-1627 Idaho

Sleds 004.jpg Sleds 003.jpg Sleds 009.jpg

Last edited:
M
Mar 31, 2008
This thing is like a brand new sled from top to bottom.Runs flawless. Someone will be very happy with the sled. Way less than building one of these monsters. Never any problems with anything after initial recall ski doo problems. Big bore was originally put on at 400 miles. Primary was completely rebuilt by skidoo late last season under warrenty.

M
Mar 31, 2008
Also will have slp spindles on it soon. I had them on order and they finally got all their r&d done. Long wait but should make them handle alot better.

M
Mar 31, 2008
163 on the track length. It was a snow check x model. So it has the better gauge with the altimeter and recall on it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything on this sled. Looks new and runs even better. I will just be out for the season.

M
Mar 31, 2008
Turbo pig. Sorry things were busy last week. Get a hold of me if interested. I could possibly send the spindles back since they are brand new never used and drop price a little since Im just sitting around with foot in the air.

M
Mar 31, 2008
Need to sell Big John 860. Having foot surgery next week wont ride any this season. Fox floats in front. New boss seat, engine tech thermo, rear shocks revalved, R & M Venting and flowrites, 10 in. risers, complete new nic. cyl. and pistons this season with 3 rides. shockwave helix, all 2010 updates completed 1000 total miles on chassis. White camo skin. Everything perfect on this machine, runs awesome, Pull rope and go sled everytime. Set up for 4000-8000alt. Had pics from before but cant find them now. someone thats computer literate can probably find them, if not will try to repost some. Always in enclosed trailer to the mountains or in my heated garage. $9500.00 obo Not on computer much Call 208-790-1627 Idaho

MORE PICS DOWN BELOW

M
Mar 31, 2008
Rode yesterday. Spindles make the chassy much easier to ride. Will sell for 8500.00 Installed slp angled foot rests Fri. Rode Sun. This thing is perfect and handles like they should have from the factory

Last edited:
Premium Features