• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 conversion for IQR

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Thinking about selling my engine. It is a Bad Oscar Customs built 800 VES with porting, blocked of decompression holes, custom VES valve springs, non-oil injected. Can be ran on pump gas if above 4500 feet.

It comes with twin pipes worth about $1000 alone, BOC engine mount, all required electronics including CDI, Mukinie 38 mm slide carbs with dial-a-jets and airbox if i get it finished.

Engine runs great and was rebuilt at the end of last season with a new top end just to keep it fresh.

$2700 OBO.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Unless someone realy wants it, I will keep it and throw it in another iqr if I can find one. My has a 440 that might be blown so I may sell it to him.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Well, get it on the snow. April is right around the corner.

Ohh its on the snow... and it will be till it sells. It is runing a long track now

I also forgot, this engine comes with Power Addiction billet carb boots specifically designed for this sled and engine combination.

attachment.php

BTW, the reason why my engine is dirty is because this sled is actualy used. I don't have time to clean and polish it with a toothbrush like some of the members on here... Im to busy riding it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
V
May 13, 2008
Victor, ID
Ohh its on the snow... and it will be till it sells. It is runing a long track now

I also forgot, this engine comes with Power Addiction billet carb boots specifically designed for this sled and engine combination.

attachment.php

BTW, the reason why my engine is dirty is because this sled is actualy used. I don't have time to clean and polish it with a toothbrush like some of the members on here... Im to busy riding it.

attachment.php

Have you ever had problems with heat soak with the twins while playing in the back country? What belt does it take? What altitude do you run at and are currently jetted for? Estimated HP?

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
It runs a stock polaris IQr belt or an articat M7 belt. I would estimate the horsepower to be around 140-160 depending on elevation. At cooke city 7500-9000 ft i am runing 320-350 jets depending on the temp.

I am much more serius about selling the engine now.

It will come with everything you need to make an IQR rip
800 BOC VES with porting -$2200
38mm mukini carbs-$200
dial-a-jets (not installed yet)-$75
Power addiction billit carb boots -$120
Crank Shop twin pipes (had a few dents but they were fixed by a profesinal fabricator)-$600
Crankshop 14" Glass pack cans (sounds GREAT, loud but not too loud)-$100
CDI $50
Brand new Primary with 2 rides on it, 58 G weights, white spring.-$350
2003 stock 800 secondary-$200
BOC engine plate-$150
Coolant lines-$20
Wireing harnass-$50
UNI air filters, 2 rides-$30
Articat M7 belt, 2 rides-$80

I will part it out. All the prices are OBO, or sell it all together as a package deal for $2500 OBO. I have well over $3700 into this engine package. THe carbs also have the fiting to run nnitrous but i never did. It has about 500 miles since compleate rebuild. This thing rips! Call me at 406-224-0067. I will also supply all the info you need to install and help you get this thing going. It is an easy install and can be ready to go with in a few hours.

Premium Features