• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brett Kavanaugh

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
. Yes giving the richest a huge tax break while I got an extra $50 a month sure was great. Relaxing environmental standards so corporations can make more money and damage the environment more, another winner. Starting trade wars with other countries so he can appear tough, while causing many American companies to lay off employee's. Businesses like Harley Davidson sending manufacturing jobs overseas because of tariffs imposed against the US because of little donnies "tough stand on trade" another winner. Employment is up, yes it is and has been for the last 8 years, but I'm sure he was responsible for all of that. The list of his accomplishments just goes on and on.
You are doing well then because $50 dollars is alot to me, even more to those less fortunate and below the poverty line.
The environmental standards "relaxed" were realistically unattainable for the cost investment of unproven technologies with minimal increase to environment with maximum damage to industry, jobs, stability, safety and consumer cost.
"Trade wars" - Hes fixing an unfair mess, with just alone the revision of NAFTA if approved by congress, Canada and Mexico becoming the USMCA will benefit the auto industry, benefit farmers, resolve the ridiculous tariffs on dairy, and unlike the original agreement digital & financial services will now be included.
Harley Davidson is on their way out because the age group that buys their bikes are getting to old to ride and the younger generations arent interested in buying an overpriced chrome motorcycles. Harley has to restructure their company or go out of business.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Back on topic

Back on topic.
If you havent watched Senator Collins speech on how she reached her decision to confirm Judge Kavanaugh its worth it.
Her speech restored common sense & decency to the us senate all while standing up against an angry senseless left wing mob.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
You're innocent until proven guilty in a CRIMINAL TRIAL. You are not innocent until proven guilty in many other aspects of life. The military is one major one, it is actually the opposite.

When applying for a job they are free to judge you however they like. If I apply for a job and my potential employer tells me "you are being investigated for a murder charge, we would rather not hire you until this is sorted out". There is NOTHING illegal about this. The innocent until proven guilty is ONLY for a CRIMINAL Trial. Even a civil trial has different standards. Basically this doesn't apply to this case for he is not in a criminal trial.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The accusations however were NOT genuine, they were simply a delay tactic which failed miserably.

And this was not what I would consider your typical job interview.

At the end of the day, the Democrats have shown their true colors, and they are ugly.

Last edited:

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
The bar can't get any lower than Trump, he has made our country the laughingstock of the international community. If abortion is ever outlawed in this country I guess all you people against it will then be willing to support all these unwanted children. Yes that means you will be paying more taxes to support all the additional people who will be on welfare. I'm sure you are all willing to do that...

When do we hold people accountable for their actions? If you don’t want a baby keep your legs shut or keep it wrapped.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
819f8ee69537520c739ae307fa92b643.jpg

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Without Corroborating evidence, all the democrats had were accusations & semantics. Bill Cosby was convicted because there was a preponderance of evidence. We do not convict, nor should we ruin someone's life based solely on what someone says happened 40 years ago. The FBI is competent & had there been anything they could still find after 40 years, I think they would have uncovered it. They interviewed the other people on the list & the conclusion was "no corroborating evidence."

I work with a gal who was livid because they only allowed a week. She says if they had allowed a month, then she might have been satisfied. I call bullcrap. They could have investigated him for a year & she wouldn't have been satisfied. The precedent that I'm glad was defeated in this vote was that someone can accuse you and that is the end. This same co-worker also said she wouldn't have cared if he was 12 when he did what he was accused of. If you ask me that is obscene. Her justification was that she wouldn't "feel comfortable" being judged by someone with that history. Who would you feel comfortable being judged by, Jesus? To expect our Judges to have lived perfect lives is ridiculous.

I also heard an interview with a guy he went to college with who, in his words, didn't care what happened 30-40 years ago, but was more concerned with the "FACT" that he "lied under oath" about blacking out. He was arguing semantics & he was upset the FBI didn't interview him. The gal I work for had the same opinion. I wondered why the news thought he was worth 2 minutes of air-time.

Well, Time to get over it. He's on the supreme court for life. Be ready for an even bigger spectacle when RBG kicks the bucket.

Last edited:
Premium Features