• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with sno sport

B
Nov 28, 2007
I can't seem to get it to run / move the track. It ran good around the house. I took it in the truck to my parents place and I could only start it with a full throttle. It's running very fat. Nothing has changed since it ran good except having it in the back of my truck for a 100 mile trip. I'm hoping someone can help since I'm leaving tomorrow with my boy in hopes of riding it.

C
Nov 29, 2008
pull the carb and give a real good cleaning ... if you have a place where they do ultrasonic cleaning would be great as well - there are some internal passages (???) that can get blocked..... good soak in carb cleaner and some help from air hose ...

Other issues could be cold start / choke plunger ... there's a little O ring on it that could be sticking open or closed or the cable may need to be adjusted or someone could have #^%^& with the air screw .... may only need to be adjusted or in worst case someone may have flattened it by over tightening ....
Carbs on the scoots / sports are a bit fickle .... some have replaced them with slide carbs off of similar cc bikes.

Good luck

Premium Features