• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Klim Radius Goggles

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Attached is the new catalog for the Klim Radius goggle. This goggle has been in development for the last 4 years and according to the feedback of test riders is sure to be a game changer in snowmobile goggles. I will be getting my limited shipment of goggles mid October. If you would like to pre order or have any questions. please call us at 860-866-6104 We offer free shipping to USA and discount shipping to our friends in Canada and accept Visa/MC/Disc. and Paypal

Attachments

• Klim Goggle Catalog-3.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 199

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Klim Radius yellow lens, clear silver mirror and gold mirror in stock. Polarized due in around the 20th of Nov. PM me your zip and I will get you a price shipped. I also carry 509's Paypal and V/MC accepted

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
For those of you that pre ordered the polarized version of the Klim Radius, my shipment has arrived and will be filling your orders on Wednesday. The polarized lens will be perfect for those bluebird bright sunny days. I have both the Mountain(white) and the Blackout goggles in stock. Here are the smoke polarized compared to the yellow tint lens. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to order. I accept Paypal V/MC and Disc. I will ship to Canada.
Thanks,
Len

Attachments

• KLIM POLARIZED:YELLOW TINT.jpg
    KLIM POLARIZED:YELLOW TINT.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 93
Premium Features