• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FREE yes FREE 509 Goggles

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
Draw

Great idea, we also sell sunglasses on a different site. We carry a brand called Wiley X, they were originally designed for the military then went to the consumer side as well. They are a military grade sunglass that sells very well.

I'll donate a few pair to the local recruiters office or Army Reserve for picking a name out. Will take pictures of both the drawing and the sunglasses.

hmm, just a thought..but how about a trip to the local marine recruiters office and ask a marine to draw a name?..maybe get pics/vid showing the drawing?..I would think that would be a pretty fair way..

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
FREE Helmet Alos

We may end up doing more than just the goggles for this drawing.

We've had a lot of sign up so I think I should throw in a 509 Helmet.

If you have signed up, you are in. If not sign up now for the FREE 509 Helmet and goggles.

Just PM me your email address and you will be entered.

Thanks
Mark

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
509 Winner

Hello:

I know this is a little late, we were busy. Because this is late I'm giving away the helmet and goggle to the first person picked and also giving away a free pair of goggles to the second person picked.

I used a random number generator from the internet, I have screen shots.
We had 161 people enter and the winners were number 130 and 113 from the list.

First Winner of the Helmet and Goggles is: MTsummitx800

The second winner of the Goggles is: 07dragon

Thanks
Mark

Premium Features