• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 2008 Polaris 800 crankshaft core make offer

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
FS: 2008 Polaris 800 crankshaft core, broken wristpin journal on PTO side, engine was immediately shut down when I heard a different noise,restarted at idle and shut down again and crank was replaced. No damage occurred to any engine components including the cases; bearing on pto side still feels good. Pictures show broken crank still sitting in cases after I separated them, and shows both ends of broken wristpin.

Make me an offer, I just want it out of my shop, have a shipping box with padding from Indy Dan that I can ship this crank in. Very rebuildable.

If someone wants more than one, I have a friend who had the same thing happen and still has his core sitting on a shelf he would probably part with as well.

Crankshaft is all I have for internal parts. I also have a lexan mountain fit hood with gauge lifter and air shelf and a timbersled intake system all for Dragon / RMK 2007-2010+ as well if interested. And some 155 IQ Raw rails.

0103182132.jpg 0103182136.jpg 0103182136a.jpg

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Bump again. A very rebuildable crank! No damage other than journal breakage, the sled was still running (idle) when pulled...

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
PRO RMK 800 too

NOTE: Pro-ride / PRO 800 crankshafts are the same, so this would work in them too. This is a MAPE crank, not FUJI, but they are interchangeable.

Premium Features