• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 KTM 450 XCF $3750

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
NO LONGER FOR SALE, KEEPING THE BIKE

PRICE REDUCED

http://yakima.craigslist.org/mcy/5209744841.html

Pending layoff forces sale of my 2007 KTM 450 XCF. Bike is in beautiful shape and runs flawlessly! This model features electric start from the factory, with a fresh battery this spring and has some other nice extras also. Comes with a full billet aluminum Kickstand from ProMoto Billet, and a Trail Tech Endurance II digital speedometer with odometer and multiple statistic tracking capability that I installed at time of my purchase. Has 2 rides on a fresh oil & filter change and air filter change. Bike is setup with tubeless tires and wheels from Traction Tubeless that can be run at any pressure, thanks to the use of a bead-lock tube... very slick setup. Tires and wheels, chain and gears, are all in great shape. Bike has low hours and I've never had a single problem with it. Pretty much the only blemish on the bike is a small ding in the pipe that was there when I bought it, I can assure you that it doesn't hinder the performance! I've put 225 miles, and only 11-1/2 hours on it since I purchased it, it's a blast to ride, you won't be disapointed, tons of power. Max speed recorded that I've had this bike over 70mph! I don't want to sell this thing since it's got so much fun factor to it, but I've got bills to pay and work is slowing down. Serious inquiries only, no trades, reasonable cash offers considered. This thing runs neck and neck with my buddies 2015 450 Suzuki, and he paid more than twice as much! Title in hand, has current ORV tags. Perfect for a snow-bike project, or could be made street legal if you buy the necessary parts and have it inspected.

20150510_154836.jpg 100_2746.jpg 100_2754.jpg 100_2483 - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features