• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

4130 Apex-pro by Powerhouse Customs

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Pretty amazing chassis work guys!!! I've been wanting this sled for 2 years now and i settled for a cat that i have to work on after everyride...
I can see one of these in the future..

Jim

vertical800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Columbus, ND
I've talked with Ron on one of these chassis's and he is very informative about them and one of these chassis' is going to be home to my Apex turbo motor that I have in a dragon rmk chassis soon. A big thumbs up to Ron for building something like these!

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
see more of them...

We are hoping to get some videos up on our site soon. The site is still under construction obviously, but keep checking in as it will start to take shape soon with more chassis info, pics and videos. Laird's new computer crashed the hard drive doing some video rendering last week, so he had to get it replaced, as such he is having to start all over again.

Here are a couple of pics from yesterdays ride, first one as we broke through the clouds into sunshine.

Once up in the sun we did some playing. Laird, (aka Triple Black) was airing out his Apex Pro, .....taking it for a walk on the snow flap!!

Guaging by the smile, I think he is enjoying his new Boosted Apex Pro!!

DSC_0701.jpg DSC_0725.jpg DSC_0726.jpg DSC_0727.jpg DSC_0728.jpg DSC_0729.jpg DSC_0785.jpg

Last edited:

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Incredible build! That truly is a work of art, I can see that I need to work a little harder this coming year!

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Here are a couple Go-pro clips riding the new Propex! This sled is so just so sweet to ride I cant get enough! She is nimble, light, amazingly smooth and quite, and just plain RANK! Hope you enjoy!

Make sure to raise the video quality.

Clip 1
http://youtu.be/c92BtZLvnU0

Clip 2
http://youtu.be/xrD13qk-O38

Hey Laird how did you guys route the exhaust on the ProPex? From the helmet cam footage it seems very very quiet. Which isn't a bad thing after a long day. After a day on my Impulse front mount with a straight tunnel dump my ears are freaking ringing lol. Can't wait till my next trip to Revy, I have to see one of these in person. Looks like I better put in some more OT this winter to upgrade the Ol' Nytro chassis:bounce:
Keep posting the vids of these awesome sleds!

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Samsquatch im running Tunnel dump and alpine Nypex header on mine. She does seem very quite actually, im wondering if because our tunnel is stiffer and closer to the track than stockers that maybe that helps to muffle the noise a bit. I also have my header and down pipe fairly well wrapped.

It is nice to have a quiet sled for sure although I know we also have a little interest in side piped chassis right now too! just depends if a person wants sleeper or Rank I spose! Both are cool!

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Right on thanks Black! I'll give you guys a heads up the next time I'm coming that way I really want to see one in person. I think that chassis with my 2871 running 21 pounds would be a riot! Specially if its lighter then my Nytro. It's already a rocket! :)
Cheers!
Dustin

Premium Features