• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Waterproof Gloves

S
I have a pair of Klim Inversion gloves. They're great. Whether in the snow or on the dirt, they're simply the best gloves I've ever owned for handlebar applications.

The Gore Windstopper is a lifesaver. I only wish they'd repel water.

Can anyone offer opinions on snowmobile-specific lightweight waterproof gloves? My snowboarding gloves are just too bulky.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
I have two or three pair of everything Klim makes but when it comes to light weight waterproof gloves it is R. U. Outside's K-Dogs for me.

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
I have two pairs of the gauntlet KLIM gloves with leather palm. They absorb water and my hands get wet and cold. I don't think you want leather gloves, for water protection they absorb too much water.

I am having the same issue with a new set of leather motofist.

Just an FYI

N
Apr 30, 2009
Worshington
Gloves

tried a lot of gloves. My hands get cold with the slightest bit of wet. I think I have Raynauds disease.

I won a pair of True Adventure Gear Storm X2 gloves at a snowmobile club raffle. At first I thought I would give them away but instead I tried them. They are the first glove that I have been able to use all day riding, shoveling, helping guys out, etc and my hands don't get wet or cold. The material on the palm gets a little wet but the inner layer isolates. Now my Klim gloves are back-ups and quite frankly I will buy more TAG gloves as primary. They have also held up really well.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I have had some wet rides the last few weeks. I'm the same as someone mentioned above about getting cold hands once the gloves get wet. I literally carry 5 pairs. I prefer the lighter gloves which doesn't help. I've got 3 pairs of motorfist, 509, which are great until they get wet, OR and klim. I was thinking the other day, has anyone ever used neoprene fishing gloves? I have for fishing and they are nice. I'm half thinking of giving them a shot on my next wet ride day.

Sent from my telephone

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
I will ride the new Klim Powercross gloves all day, if I have to dig a lot they will get wet and freeze up, but I think corking my bars would solve the problem. My hands don't get cold easily though.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Another vote for the True North Adventure gloves here too. I love the lightweight gloves and theirs are not too bulky even with the longer cuff on them. Been the only cloves I can ride with all day long.

Premium Features