• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No yamaha at snow show?

G
Nov 26, 2007
That is pretty sad representation of yamaha yesteady at the snow show. Maybe there was a good excuse but sure wanted to see the new sleds!:eek:hwell:

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
We tried to get some in Denver this year too with no success. You'd think a snow show would be a great place to get your product out in front of the masses. My friends were pleased that a couple dealers did have some stock sleds on display. Nothing attention grabbing though other than the YXZ!!!!!!

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Yamaha's show appearance has historically usually been the weakest of the 4 brands. Now that their newest offering is built by Arctic Cat, there really is no reason to have a strong presence because if I were in their shoes I sure as heck would feel sheepish showing up.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Loud and Proud north of the 49th. Yamaha attends all Canadian Sled shows with a full Corporate booth and dedicated Factory reps to answer all questions and engage our customers. Edmonton last week, Saskatoon next week and Vernon the week after for all you Western Sled Heads.
Come say hi.
RS

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Loud and Proud north of the 49th. Yamaha attends all Canadian Sled shows with a full Corporate booth and dedicated Factory reps to answer all questions and engage our customers. Edmonton last week, Saskatoon next week and Vernon the week after for all you Western Sled Heads.
Come say hi.
RS

Good on ya up there in Canada! I have found Yamaha Canada to be way more gungho about the 4 strokes than down here. It doesn't help either when alot of retailers down here are selling multiple sled brands side by side.

Premium Features