• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chat Box Problem

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
The 4m is back to it's old issues again. Chat box won't load, can't reply to anything, and can't send a PM while using Firefox.

I had to use IE to send this reply.

Any other 4M or website I go to works perfectly fine with Firefox, it's just this site. Getting really old.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
The 4m is back to it's old issues again. Chat box won't load, can't reply to anything, and can't send a PM while using Firefox.

I had to use IE to send this reply.

Any other 4M or website I go to works perfectly fine with Firefox, it's just this site. Getting really old.

I have the same problems~ usually 4 to 6 times a day~ lasting from a couple minutes to 15 minutes at a time~

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have the same problems~ usually 4 to 6 times a day~ lasting from a couple minutes to 15 minutes at a time~
We bought the new updated software for the chatbox last week.
But there was an error in the download.
We fired off a support call to the company that created it and have NOT heard back from them yet.
The new updated source code MIGHT or might not have any impact on the problem your encountering.

Won't know till they open up shop from the holidays and reply to our e-mails.

Premium Features