• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

where to mount an extra belt on nitro and phazer

P
Dec 12, 2007
I am looking for places to mount or carry an extra belt on a phazer and nitro. I plan on mounting an exra belt on the belt shield in the nitro, it will fit (you have to rivet a little bracket on top of the belt shield, place the belt in the bracket, and then put the cover on).

The phazer is a different story. I can't find a good place to put it. I don't want to place it behind the seat on the outside of the tunnel. It will look bad and accumulate lots of snow and ice, and I will kick it off eventually. As of now on the phazer I'm planning on carring an extra belt in a back pack because I can't find a suitable place inside the hood. Ideas on both?

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
belt

In the niro the belt fits in the tool bag under the hood. phaser I dont know

K
Dec 2, 2007
Drumheller, Alberta
I think that the 07 phazer comes with a tool box on the tunnel but the 08 doesn't. Order a tool box for a 07 and put it on?? Works good for belt, and tools.

On the Nytro I put the belt under my oil tank and a little piece of wire on it through the vent behind the front a arms so it dosen't contact the brake rotor. Fits nice.

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
On the phazer , the manual says to carry the belt in the tool pouch, I am going to try that. Dino

Put the spare belt in the front mounted case on the 08 Phazer. Seems to fit ok, I will have to inspect the belt if I ever see the sled again...to see if the belt is getting soaked. I dont think it will hurt the belt????Dino

Premium Features