For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: TURBO Turbo discussion for Ski-Doo aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
TreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond reputeTreeThrasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redline fuel control

Anyone using the redline fuel controller on a turbo doo? Any run ability issues over varying conditions?

Thanks!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Currently: Preparing to get a education in boost!
Backcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond repute

I installed a Redline fuel controller on my 2012 Turbo Etec this year. I bought my fuel controller from Bryce at Turbo Performance. He did a great job of getting me set up with the tuning software and the how to's of the programming. I had to tweak the map from the original but once that was done it ran great. The fueling is so crisp and consistent no matter what temp, elevation or boost level you run.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Backcountrypro For This Useful Post:
brycter (03-28-2017)
Old 12-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
nbarels is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backcountrypro View Post
I installed a Redline fuel controller on my 2012 Turbo Etec this year. I bought my fuel controller from Bryce at Turbo Performance. He did a great job of getting me set up with the tuning software and the how to's of the programming. I had to tweak the map from the original but once that was done it ran great. The fueling is so crisp and consistent no matter what temp, elevation or boost level you run.
What did you have to change?

Old 12-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Currently: 850 blown up before Breakin over
Basic Member
fredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond reputefredw has a reputation beyond repute

Had a little hick-up with mine last year, would run perfect all day and then when comming off the mountain it would short out.. Needed a reset and perfect again.. I think Brice had some good info on this.. Took mine off and would like to reinstall again if fixed up, it ran that perfect on the Aerocharger

Old 12-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Currently: Preparing to get a education in boost!
Backcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarels View Post
What did you have to change?
I am running the larger 2871 turbo vs the 2860 that most kits have. I had to add more fuel than the original programing called for. Its no big deal to do with the Redline box. Highlight some cells.....multiply by what ever increase you want to go as a percentage and you are good to go.