• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Detonation" film teaser, wont be up for long, watch now and give input

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
this is the teaser for the new film "Detonation". this is a temparary teaser, will have more shots from the remainder of the season. let me know what you think. this will not be on the net for a long period of time just looking for some imput before the final teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXL7VMqGBA

make sure you click hd below the screen, wait it out for it to load, quality is much better.

you will want to pull the scroll back to the beggining and push pause, otherwise it gets choppy sometimes

thanks!

phil

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
WOW, just watched that and am VERY impressed, some great snow, great riders and awsome riding. the super steep sidehills through the burns look awsome. great filming.

the music started a little hard but flowed excelent with the movie, so i would say keep up the good work on it! can wait to se the whole thing.

that was the longest most zoned out 5:37 of my life!

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Nice Teaser Philip. Look forward to the finished film. Keep that bar pad on Jeremy's sled. You know how they make a difference.

Thank you for visiting me in the hospital.

Wade

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
that bar pad is a permenant fixture on my sled now wade! thanx again for hookin me up. and you are one tough SOB! glad to see your doing good

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
First couple minutes the music pissed me off. About half way through, it grew on me big time.

Went back, watched it again...VERY NICE!! Music was MUCH better the 2nd time through which is great because I watch my DVDs more than once!! AWESOME!!! Can't wait for the full production copy!

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Man, that was sick! I'll buy that when it comes out....:beer;

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
thanks for the response everyone.

There is several shots of burandt in the film. and other shots of the great time we had down there.

As for music, I will most likely do 2 teasers. One with harder music, and one with more easy going sound.

Phil

Premium Features