• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb Live Feed

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Huge crowds are anticipated for the 41st Annual World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb coming soon in March of 2017. The Jackson Hole Snow Devils will once again host this exciting event, which promises to be one of the best yet! Every year this event grows, with crowds flooding the town as machines struggle to get up the 1500 ft. vertical rise mountain that is aptly named "Snow King".

The Jackson Hole Snow Devils have already started the extensive planning to make this an unforgettable experience for both the racing fans and the spectators. Again, the event will be televised on two JumboTrons, one located right at the base of Snow King Mountain and the other one located inside the ball field. Food and beer concessions will be open along with our Official Hill Climb merchandise tent. Related vendor tents will be showing their merchandise as well.

We welcome approximately 10,000 spectators to this four day event. The town offers plenty of night life in several bars with live bands, plenty of shopping and many restaurants. Just about every hotel or motel in town is booked for most of the week of Hill Climb.

Make your plans now by clicking here to reserve a room with one of our sponsors. Although this list is limited to our sponsors, other hotels may be found by contacting the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. The town fills up fast, so don't wait too long!

You will not be disappointed. Like many people before, you will want to return year after year!!

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
very fun and cool event!!! and sadly my wife tells EVERYONE she has been higher on the hill than I ever have been...I always let testosterone run the throttle and crashed low and she rode smarter and made it to the bottom of the rock garden (she also put the sled into the catch net on another run)... I think her best overall finish was fourth:face-icon-small-coo

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Heck of a venue change on the mountain
I wonder if it will be anything close to how much fun it used to be???

Premium Features