• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 freeride

R
Dec 4, 2009
I'm very interested and like the new technology on the new 850 sleds. I would purchase a one in a freeride 137 with 2 inch paddle. Where i ride we get some deep snow and we don't have the long and steep hills.Most of my driving is busting cornices,with warmer temps and a lot of set crusty snow. I think the shorter track and the new technology would be ideal. Do you think ski-doo will have that available this year or have to wait for next year???

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I'm very interested and like the new technology on the new 850 sleds. I would purchase a one in a freeride 137 with 2 inch paddle. Where i ride we get some deep snow and we don't have the long and steep hills.Most of my driving is busting cornices,with warmer temps and a lot of set crusty snow. I think the shorter track and the new technology would be ideal. Do you think ski-doo will have that available this year or have to wait for next year???

Freeride is not available with the 850 or new chassis for 2017. I doubt you will see the 850 in the freeride anytime soon beings that is the primary sled used in the 800 RMSHA class.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
For 2017 you will not see it in a Freeride or 174 for 2017, no matter how many emails , calls people make, there like four parts that are the same on the new Summit Rev over the previous XM, adding more colors or adding the new chassis to other models CAN'T happen due to time building them on the line, sorry but it will never happen, 2018 will have more sleds in the new chassis. For this reason above it is not that ski Doo is limiting the 850 summit it really can make only so mAny and that is why dealers are only allocated so many, it is not a marketing ploy or anything other than they can make more in the timeline.

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com

They are making both an MXZ and a Renegade with the 850. The track height might not be what you are looking for though.

Premium Features