• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Make More Room

T
Jan 9, 2009
We had one poo rider left in our group :fencing:, and after the doo line up he was excited to jump ship now after the poo line up he is sprinting to the dealer. :eyebrows: At any rate the poo's have nice colors..........

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
...who used to be old Doo riders that are now going to be coming home. :face-icon-small-ton

^^ Defines me.
Left Doo after riding S, ZX, and Revs, to a turbo 4s Yamaha and realized 4 stroke weight is real (but I was seeking a reliable engine, and that it was), then tried a Pro and the chassis worked very well with me (but then had engine reliability issues..), so here I am, again..interested, intrigued.

Very keen on the new Summit/850. I was not completely swayed by the XM chassis feel/handling, but acknowledge its vastly superior engine efficiency/technology. I really like the deep snow/1-ski handling, especially side hilling in the trees, of my Pro vs the XM, but it seems that may have been addressed w/ the Rev4. Excited to see/hear real world feedback, and hopefully some seat time to decide.

Whom I kidding, a big bore from the factory in a light weight, purpose built chassis..not sure there are any other choices? ;)

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Here is what I posted in the sister thread to this over in the AXYS section.

If one of my sledding brothers/sisters has a sled that runs strong and reliably... then I'm STOKED!!! Regardless of mfg.

I could give a rats azz what brand ANYone in my riding group or my riding family here on SW is riding... as long as they enjoy it.... If a problem arrises, I'll try my darndest to help them out.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I agree with MH, I kind of always hope that the group I'm riding with has a verify of sleds to see how everything runs and maybe get a chance to put a leg of something I have not rode before.

But at the end of the day it's still 75% rider and 25% sled. I've seen people do amazing things on all types of sleds over the years.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Why are some of you guys excited that someone would leave one brand to come to Doo? Just so silly. Just because Poo made a 174 that doesn't make any sense to me, doesn't mean that they need to run away from Poo. The Axys was a success in my mind. The best sled I ever had out of the box. Great power, low weight and excellent chassis. I have no doubt that the G4 will be great, I look forward to swinging a leg over it.

Premium Features